UAE examination campaign end in Al Ain Industrial Area
Abu Dhabi announces the conclusion of the comprehensive survey and examination campaign in the Al Ain Industrial Area, after it succeeded in containing the spread of the “COVID-19” virus among the population of the region, within the framework of the national survey project.
UAE National campaign in Al Ain Industrial Area
The end of the comprehensive survey and examination campaign in Al Ain Industrial Area
The Health Department – Abu Dhabi, in cooperation with the competent authorities, has successfully completed a comprehensive 18-day survey and examination campaign in the Al Ain Industrial Area, and this came among the efforts made by the leaders to contain the spread of the “COVID-19” virus among the residents of those areas.
The media office of the Abu Dhabi government said today, Friday, that the campaign implemented by the Health Department in cooperation with the competent authorities included the arrival of health care services and the provision of various forms of support to the residents of the Al Ain Industrial Area.
The most important achievement of the campaign that was accomplished:
• The measures taken by the government of Abu Dhabi, represented in various regions, have contributed to the decrease in the spread of Coronavirus.
• One of the main concerns of the United Arab Emirates government is to preserve the safety of all its residents, especially citizens and residents.
• After the end of the survey program in Mussafah Industrial Area, today Al Ain Industrial Area is also celebrating the end of the survey program.
• Industrial areas are among the most important regions because they contain large numbers of workers from different nationalities.
• Supporting the measures taken by Abu Dhabi to reduce the number of COVID-19 patients.
Al Ain Industrial Area national survey project
It witnessed the provision of support to the population to ensure their safety and health, through the distribution of health tools, and the provision of awareness programs in several languages about physical distance and how to use health protection supplies, which led to high levels of commitment to precautionary and preventive measures.
In addition to the efforts made by the champions of the first line of defence, many volunteers worked tirelessly to support the campaign, which was widely welcomed and praised by the population.