His Highness Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Vice Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council. Additionally, His Highness was appointed honorary Chairman of the UAE Football Association in appreciation for his continuous support and pioneering role in developing football, and his contribution in promoting sports activities nationally, allowing Emirati athletes to make notable advancements regionally and internationally.
He is the fifth son of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the founder and first President of the United Arab Emirates. was the brother of Sheikh Shakhbut bin Sultan Al Nahyan, Ruler of Abu Dhabi from 1928 to 1966.
His mother is Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak Al Ketbi and he has five full-brothers: Crown Prince Mohammed, Hamdan, Tahnoun, Mansour, and Abdullah.
- Appointed by the Federal Decree No. (91) of 2006 issued by His Highness the Head of State for National Security Advisor.
- Vice President of the Executive Council of Abu Dhabi Emirate.
- Chairman of the Emirates Identity Authority.
- Al Ain Club
- Chairman of Board of Directors (past)
- Vice-president of the executive board and of the honorary board (current)
- Abu Dhabi Sports Council, chairman
- Abu Dhabi Combat Club, president
In 2006, he was elected as Chairman of First Gulf Bank. He succeeds the chairman position from Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, his other brother. On 12 December 2010, he was appointed as a member of Executive Council of Abu Dhabi.
His wife is Sheikha Mozah Bint Mohammed Bin Butti Al Hamed, sister of Abdulla Bin Mohammed Bin Butti Al Hamed, and they have five children:
- Sheikha Fatima Bint Hazza Bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- Sheikha Salama Bint Hazza Bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- Sheikh Zayed Bin Hazza Bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- Sheikha Meera Bint Hazza Bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- Sheikh Mohammed Bin Hazza Bin Zayed Al Nahyan.