The UAE strongly denounces the terrorist attack that targeted the city of Hanau in western Germany and resulted in a number of innocent civilian deaths and injuries to others. Strongly condemns the attack, showing its solidarity with the German government and citizens. As well as, Condolences to the families of the innocent victims and wishes for the speedy recovery of the wounded
➡ German police announce the killing of 11 people in a shooting attack in the #Hanau city, west of #Germany#UAEVoice #Germanyshooting #Terrorism #shooting #WorldDayOfSocialJustice2020 pic.twitter.com/VyqpwVmO03
— UAE VOICE (@uae_voiceen) February 20, 2020
The UAE denounces the terrorist attack in Germany
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation affirmed that:
- The UAE expresses its strong condemnation of these criminal acts and terrorist attack.
- Its permanent rejection of all forms of violence.
- Terrorism aimed at destabilizing security and stability and is incompatible with religious and human values and principles.
The Ministry expressed:
- Firstly, Its sincere condolences and sympathy to the families and relatives of the victims of this heinous crime.
- Finally, Its wishes for a speedy recovery for all the injured.
Protest of the shooting incident in Hanau
- Demonstrations sweeping Germany to protest the killing of 9 people in a terrorist attack the shooting incident in Hanau.
- Eventually, The far-right party accused of fanning hate.