The UAE Revives The World Heritage In 10 Countries
The UAE plays a pioneering role in the field of safeguarding the world heritage, continuing this approach of tolerance and human coexistence which it has been keen to establish and promote since the establishment of the Union State.
The UAE revives the world heritage in 10 countries
And many of the world’s heritage monuments attest to the UAE’s contributions to preserving the treasures of world heritage, having come close to the final fall of the World Heritage Lists.
10 world heritage treasures, restored and revitalized by the Emirates
In the next report, The 10 most important heritage and cultural landmarks that the UAE has contributed to restoring and renewing.
The list Includes
- Dome of the Rock
- Mosque of Omar ibn al-Khattab
- As well as, Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem
- Al-Nouri Al-Kabeer Mosque, its minaret, Al-Hadba.
- The Pure and Hour Churches in the Iraqi city of Mosul
- In addition to the Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Palace Theater – formerly Fontainebleau Imperial Palace
- The Museum of Islamic Art in Egypt
- Macmillan Historical Library, Nairobi
- “Peace Inn” in the Bahraini city of Muharraq
- In addition to many other sites and sites.