The Emirates Football Association will host the Asian Football Confederation AFC emergency meeting on Saturday. The seventh of next March in the presence of a delegation from the Continental Federation. Representatives of national federations and league links in the West Asia region.
Asian Football Confederation AFC emergency meeting
The Asian Football Confederation announced that:
Through an official statement, on Thursday
- It held emergency meetings for representatives of member national federations and league links in the regions of West and East Asia.
- In order to discuss the current health conditions in the region.
- Which led to the postponement of a large number of matches for the next round of the AFC 2020 and two matches.
- The final round of the women’s Olympic qualifiers for South Korea and China.
UAE Hosts The AFC Emergency Meeting
- The Asian Football Confederation is working with the International Federation of the game.
- In order to assess the effects of the double qualifying matches for the Asian qualifiers for the 2022 World Cup and Asian Cup 2023, scheduled for next March.
Eventually, The move is part of the AFC’s keenness to ensure the security and safety of all players, officials, and fans.