The UAE has expressed its solidarity with China in the face of the repercussions of the outbreak of the new Coronavirus, and its willingness to provide various forms of support to its efforts to address it.
Mohamed bin Zayed, Chinese President discuss strengthening relations
Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces. Today telephoned Chinese President Xi Jinping.
During which they discussed:
- The friendship and strengthened the comprehensive strategic partnership between the two friendly countries.
- In addition to a number of issues of common concern.
UAE solidarity with China in the face of the spread of Coronavirus
Bin Zayed expressed the solidarity of the UAE with China
- In facing the repercussions of the emergence of the emerging coronavirus.
- The Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi expressed great confidence in the ability of China and its friendly people to overcome this ordeal.
- Its willingness to provide various forms of support for its efforts in this framework.
- Praising the efforts made by the Chinese government to contain and combat the virus.
- Its success in taking all measures that support international efforts to prevent the spread of the virus.
The Chinese President expressed his thanks to the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi
- For the sincere feelings, he expressed towards the Chinese people during this ordeal facing him.
- Valuing the position of the UAE towards the Chinese people.
- Which confirms the strength and strength of the bilateral relations that bring together the two friendly countries.
Since the emergence of the disease, China puts people’s lives and health in the first place.
“Thanks to our tireless efforts, epidemic prevention and control measures are moving in a positive direction, and we are confident in our ability to overcome the epidemic, and at the same time follow an organized way to resume work and production to promote sustainable development.” And health for the economy and society.