What should you know about tourism in Dubai?
Tourism in Dubai is one of the most prominent destinations in the region and the world and includes a number of architectural and engineering masterpieces that attract tourists from all over the world. Find out the most amazing places and experiences you can take during your next visit to Dubai.
What should you know about tourism in Dubai?
Things you do not know about tourism in Dubai
- Burj Khalifa
- The Dubai Mall
- Dubai Fountain
- Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai Marina
- Kite Beach
- Madinat Jumeirah
- Dubai Opera
The coolest attractive places in Dubai
The legendary city of Dubai
See the city from the top
- Burj Khalifa stands tall 828 meters high, and it is often the first thing your eyes will notice when looking at the city skyline.
- To be able to discover the splendour of this great engineering achievement in the best way.
- We advise you to visit the tower and climb to the observation deck on the 124th floor to enjoy the unparalleled view.
- Eventually, you can visit the “Top Sky Lounge” on the 148th floor or the “Atmosphir” restaurant on the 122nd floor to eat Among the clouds.
The Dubai Mall
A unique shopping experience
The most prominent international brands in one place
- The Dubai Mall is located right next to the Burj Khalifa, and it is a huge shopping mall with more than 1,200 stores and 150 restaurants.
- In addition to a covered amusement park, an iceberg, an indoor waterfall, and a dancing water fountain.
- As well as, the Dubai Aquarium and Water Zoo.
- We assure you that you will need more than a full day to see all that this huge mall has to offer.
Watch the water dancing to the tunes of music
- Dubai Fountain is located near the Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Mall
- It is the largest dancing fountain in the world, as it spouts water up to a height of 150 in a wonderful water show on the musical tunes from all over the world.
- You can watch two shows of the fountain at 1:00 and 1:30 pm except for Fridays from 1:30 to 2:00 pm, and the evening shows start at sunset every 30 minutes until the last song is played at 11 pm.
Discover one of the most prominent engineering achievements in Dubai
- The Palm Jumeirah is one of the largest artificial islands in the world and is a living example of human creativity.
- This tourist destination includes a number of luxury hotels such as Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Atlantis, The Palm.
- The access to the Palm is very easy by car or by electric train.
The beating heart of the city
Discover the old part of Dubai
- Dubai is known for its garden buildings and modern tourist attractions, but the Dubai Creek was and will remain the true heart of the city.
- The Baniyas tribe settled near the creek where its waters formed a key point for the launch of Dubai’s economy by fishing and diving in search of pearls.
- Today, the area is a testament to the emirate’s ancient history, as it includes the Dubai Museum, gold souks, spices, and fabrics.
- When in the creek, don’t miss the traditional boat rides on a fun trip for just AED.
See the amazing Dubai skyline
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of tall buildings and luxury yachts as you stroll along the boardwalk at Dubai Marina.
- So, you can also see these views from the waters as you sail from the Dubai Marina Yacht Club on a cruise through the waters of the Arabian Gulf.
One of the most wonderful beaches in Dubai
The ideal place for water sports
- Kite Beach is an ideal destination for water sports in Dubai!
- Also, don’t miss a visit to tourism in Dubai is one of the many restaurants and cafes located a few steps from the beach, watch cyclists and skiers or take part in the volleyball match.
- Finally, There are a lot of activities you can do as well as a wonderful view of Burj Al Arab.
Where the past meets the present
Discover this great place close to the sea
- If you want to experience an experience that combines old traditions, luxury, Madinat Jumeirah, which is inspired by an ancient castle, is the perfect place for you.
- Here you can find luxury hotels and world-class spa resorts such as Talise Spa.
- In addition to the Madinat Jumeirah Market and Theater, and more than 40 restaurants and lounges.
- Finally, You can also discover the heritage boats through the waterways with elegant engineering designs.
A destination that hosts the most prominent events in the city
- Located in the heart of Dubai, Dubai Opera boasts a schedule full of shows and events throughout the year.
- Dubai Opera is located next to the Burj Khalifa, overlooking the Dubai Fountain, and its design is inspired by Arab heritage ships.
- Eventually, The theatre area is designed to be easily converted into three different platforms, depending on the event: a theatre, a ballroom or a concert hall.