Taking a tour of Dubai Gardens is something every tourist coming to Dubai should try out. There are many parks with different characteristics, each with its own unique beauty. The gardens have become one of the most important tourist places in Dubai and have given the city a natural outlet of technology and modernity.
Dubai’s most beautiful gardens
We remind you of 10 of the most famous and famous gardens of Dubai among many visitors.
- flowers Garden
- Butterfly Garden Dubai
- Zabeel Park Dubai
- Dubai Zoo
- Al Safa Park in Dubai
- Dubai Creek Park
- Al Mamzar Beach Park, Dubai
- Dubai crocodile park
- Dubai Safari Park
- Finally, Burj Khalifa Park in Dubai
The flower garden or miracle garden in the Emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, located in the south of Al Barsha, which is the largest flower garden in the world.
It includes 45 million flowers on an area of 72 thousand square meters, and has been called the Garden of Miracles for its delicate design, vast area and largest diversity in the world, and is one of the most beautiful tourist places in Dubai
Butterfly Garden Dubai
Dubai Butterfly Garden is the most beautiful among the parks of Dubai, which is the latest innovation of the Emirate of Dubai to become the twinflower garden.
The butterfly garden is closer to the imagination, its colours and the charm of its details, it is a new aesthetic icon and has attracted many visitors coming to visit the most beautiful tourist places in Dubai
Zabeel Park Dubai
Zabeel Park is one of Dubai’s public parks located near the World Trade Center in the subsistence zone in the heart of Dubai and is one of the most beautiful and important parks in Dubai.
The park includes some new vocabulary items that are unique to other public parks in Dubai, as it hosts a technology and sports centre and many diverse facilities, which made it one of the best tourist places in Dubai.
Al Safa Park in Dubai
- Al Safa Park is located in the centre of the Emirate of Dubai, and it is considered one of the most famous parks in Dubai, as it is considered one of the best tourist places in Dubai.
- In addition, It is located near many well-known Dubai towers, including the Burj Khalifa and Emirates Towers
Dubai Creek Park
The Creek Park is located on the edge of the Dubai Creek, which is characterized by its large green area, which is one of the most beautiful parks in Dubai and is considered a beautiful entertainment centre in Dubai and is characterized by its embrace of the Dubai cable car and its proximity to the Dolphinarium Dubai
It is the oldest zoo in the Arabian Peninsula, and Dubai Garden has distinguished itself from other parks of Dubai since its inception by containing a number of endangered animals such as Bengal, Siberian tigers, Arabian wolf and Oryx
Dubai crocodile park
Dubai Crocodile Park is a very safe natural reserve for the lives of hundreds of crocodiles. It is one of the prominent tourist destinations in the city of Dubai.
The park includes many different types of crocodiles, most notably the huge Nile crocodile, which is the largest creature living in freshwater on the planet and is one of the most beautiful parks in Dubai
Dubai Safari Park
- Dubai Safari Park hosts more than 2500 animals of all kinds and from all habitats around the world.
- As well as, The Dubai Safari Zoo is one of the most prestigious parks in Dubai. which aims to be one of the ten best zoos internationally
Al Mamzar Beach Park, Dubai
- Al Mamzar Beach Park Dubai is one of the most beautiful parks in Dubai.
- The park includes many wide green spaces, and the many facilities in the park attract tourists and families to visit
Burj Khalifa Park in Dubai
- Burj Khalifa Park is one of the most beautiful parks in Dubai.
- The park is located in the centre of Dubai.
- Near the famous Burj Khalifa, the park extends over an area of 11300 square meters and accommodates thousands of visitors.
- Eventually, it is distinguished for its wonderful views of the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountain.