Recognized for his initiatives in the history of humanity and spreading peace and tolerance, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Commander of the UAE Armed Forces. His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan named the Arab World’s most influential leader by Time magazine.
Sheikh Mohamed’s charitable initiatives
International stage of the UAE’s position
Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- A visionary leader—is what he is and will always be known as—starting from the vision he carried on after the late Sheikh Zayed.
- As well as, a true voice for modernism, Sheikh Mohamed’s relentless efforts and tremendous progress shown to make possible by the unity that has been formed in the Arab world.
The UAE significant support through foreign aid
Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed extended a helping hand to all people under the principle of humanity and brotherhood. The UAE helped countries around the world by showing significant support through foreign aid.
The World Health Organisation is praising the UAE
- The country leading efforts to eliminate cases of polio along with Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed’s.
- In addition, commitment to tackling the disease, by personally donating more than Dh600 million towards eradication campaigns.
- As well as, The World Health Organization Director-General, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, commended Sheikh Mohamed for his countless efforts.
- Following the same year, in 2019, the Year of Tolerance, Sheikh Mohamed announced projects and initiatives. one of them being the Abrahamic Family House, dedicated to the three Abrahamic religions.
- Eventually, brought together great leaders to spread a message of peace and tolerance among people of different cultures and religions in the UAE as well as across the globe.
The chartered flight from our @WHO logistics hub in #Dubai ?? has landed in Tehran, #Iran, carrying our staff and medical supplies. This shipment will help #Iran to respond faster to #coronavirus. I thank Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan and UAE for this support pic.twitter.com/Ateit9crI6
— Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus (@DrTedros) March 2, 2020